Melissa Wahlberg, RD
As a dietitian, coach, and lifetime athlete, Melissa brings a whole new perspective and level of excitement to helping others achieve effective, long-lasting success. Her positive attitude, overall outlook, and dedication to a healthy lifestyle through fitness and nutrition are infectious. She has one philosophy that she loves to share with anyone she has contact with: the more we eat clean, live clean and move our bodies, the better and healthier our lives will be!
Melissa has more than a decade of experience as a registered dietitian, and holds certificates in Adult Weight Management and Dietetics-Nutrition. Having spent six years working in community hospitals, she has an extensive medical background in diet teaching and analyzing, meal planning, and exercise planning.
Currently residing in the Phoenix area with her husband of twelve years, they enjoy an active lifestyle together, participating in outdoor action sports such as wakeboarding, snowboarding, wake surfing, biking and hiking.
To contact Melissa, please click to email or call 219-776-2513
- Initial Consultations: $65 per hour
- Any additional Consultations $50 per hour
- Bachelor of Science from ASU
- Internship at Purdue University in West La Fayette, IN
- Certified in Dietetics-Nutrition
- Certified in Adult Weight Management
- Certified in CPR
- Certified PiYo Instructor
- Beach Body Trainer
- Dietitian, Fresenius Medical Care, current employer for 7 years, Arizona
- Dietitian, 3 years, Gary Methodist Hospital, Gary, IN
- Dietitian, 3 years, St Mary’s medical Center, Gary, IN